Covered Topics

Please see the list of the topics I've covered. It's located near the bottom of the page. Thanks for stopping in!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A BIG 'Thank You' Is In Order

Recently, there has been a large spike in the traffic to one of my MIPS Assembly language pages. I soon discovered that the University of Massachusetts College of Engineering had linked to my page via one of their internal sites.

Humbly, I say "Thank You!!" to the University of Massachusetts for this honor.

I'd also like to say "Thank You" to ALL my readership for checking out what is published here.

Hopefully I have been able to help somebody in their work or otherwise contribute something worthwhile to their lives. That is one of the two main goals of this blog: to showcase my own activities and interests, and to share knowledge with others.

I haven't posted much here lately due to some extenuating family issues as well as a heavy work load at school. That said, please check back periodically, as I will get more material up here as time and circumstances allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are welcome! Spam, or any abusive or profane comments will be deleted.